General discussion > Black Powder Shooting

July Postal Match

(1/10) > >>

Daryl:
Talked with Taylor today at the range (rendezvous) today and he is in agreement, same target and rules as June's match.
I know a bunch of you will have targets printed, as-do I.
"Same site for targets and here is the link.
https://targets.s3.amazonaws.com/PDF/Bullseye1.pdf
Printing the target from this address, will give the correct sizing. If uploaded to your computer as a PDF, then
printing it from there, will likely print a smaller target. My computer will make it 1/16" smaller in size for each ring
if I do this.
The 10 ring is just a hair over 2" in diameter, so there should be some good scores. 1/2 ball touching or across the
outer edge of the line for higher score.
For this match, 5 shots, standing or offhand with body resting if that is what you do - fine.
25 yards No other types of "rest" please
5 shots per target, a "possible" is 50 5X.
Submit as many targets as you like, only top score on a single target wins.  Maximum # of holes per target is 5.
Open sights only, but if you want to submit a peep sighted target for acclaim, so be it, but please label it so. (recurve- this is directed at you)
Flint or percussion ignition only. Patched round ball.
The reason for a single bull, is some people have difficulty with multiple bulls on the same page.
Good luck and good shooting!!! ;D"

Nessmuck:
Sweet !

MuskratMike:
I am on it! Happy 4th to everyone. Be well, safe and happy. As for me I'm off to my monthly club shoot to make some white smoke.

Daryl:
The reason I am doing this for Taylor, is due to him running the rendezvous, so he is camping there, with no access to the forum.
I hope you all understand. He should be 'home' on the 4th or 5th.

Daryl:
What? No targets yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version