Author Topic: Starting another one  (Read 825 times)

Offline paulitus

Starting another one
« on: January 28, 2023, 04:51:11 AM »
Can’t seem to quit. Maybe I need help!

Offline JohnnyFM

Re: Starting another one
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 11:42:32 AM »
😎👍🏻

Offline Hank01

• Let's build a classic 18th century English style double barrel sporting gun!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 02:48:19 PM »
Nice! What's it gonna be? Curious to know who makes the baby mill in the background?

Hank
Yes, I did write a book. It's called The Classic English Double Barrel Click the little globe between my profile and e-mail link to check it out.

Offline paulitus

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 04:21:11 PM »
Hudson Valley Fowler, 12 bore. I have one of the same listed in the For Sale section now, having bought two of these barrels from Rice. Barrels measure 1.300 at the breech, and are full round.
The mill/drill is from Harbor Freight, so, manufactured by Cheap Chinese Machine Tools, Inc.

Offline Hank01

• Let's build a classic 18th century English style double barrel sporting gun!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 04:52:37 PM »
Checked out your fowler(s). Beautiful! As for machines, doesn't matter where they come from i suppose as long as they do the work designed for and do it well.

Hank
Yes, I did write a book. It's called The Classic English Double Barrel Click the little globe between my profile and e-mail link to check it out.

Offline paulitus

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2023, 05:06:37 PM »
I agree, it was sort of a joke. The mini mill performs as expected, and was only a couple bucks more than a drill press with a decent compound table.