Author Topic: Rifling "How To" Book and DVD 4 Sale  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Steve Bookout

• AF & AM, #59
    • Toad Hall Rifleshop
Rifling "How To" Book and DVD 4 Sale
« on: February 07, 2010, 03:55:15 AM »
     My third muzzle loader related book, A Wooden Iowa Rifling Bench, is available from me for $20 plus $4 postage.  This easy to follow book will take you through all the steps to build and operate your own wooden Toad Hall style rifling bench.  There are myriads of photographs of me doing what you'll be doing to help you along.  You can find one my little wooden riflers in Taiwan, Indonesia, Macedonia, Denmark, Norway, England, Brazil, Sweden, Finland, and all over the United States and Canada, so if they can do it, you can, too!  Remember:  If you have questions, I have answers.
    Also for sale is American Pioneer Inc's DVD, Rifling A Gun Barrel.  It features yours truly and runs about 31 minutes.  Hoo-baby!!  Ain't I a handsome feller?  This item is also going to set you back $20 and Priority Mail postage is $4.95.  Now here's a deal for you:  should you desire both items,  send me your check [no credit cards accepted] or money order, [Continental currency, old Iowa and Confederate paper money gladly accepted as well diamonds, rubies, and 1928 nickels] for $35, postage is included.  Your order can also be shipped by Uncle Sam's pretty fast mule.  You are covered by a money back guarantee and no one's been screwed yet.  Check it out on my website: www.toadhallrifleshop.com . Cheers, Bookie
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:47:22 AM by Steve Bookout »
Steve Bookout, PhD, CM, BSM
University of South Viet Nam
Class of 1969
Class of 1970
Class of 1971