General discussion > Black Powder Shooting

March Postal Match

(1/30) > >>

JBJ:
For March, let’s try another “varmint” target. Go to the following link and scroll down to the crow target:
https://targets4free.com/category/hunting-targets/
Twenty-five (25) yards any position and half-ball rule. One (1) shot per bullseye for a total of 5 per target. Submit as many targets as you wish.
Let’s score it as follows: The three (3) small bullseyes with the 10 in the center, will be scored 10, 9, and 8 accordingly. The large bullseye on the crow’s body will be scored as the rings are marked. The small bullseye on the crow’s head with the white dot is hard to see and is small. Let’s score a shot that removes the white dot as 15 points with next two rings scored as 10 and 9 respectively. Therefore, the maximum score possible is 55. Any ties will be broken by your second-best score.
If your eyes are as old as mine, I suggest you use a moveable spotter that you can readily see to guide your aiming. Let’s have some fun this month and do some shooting! If you have difficulties with getting the target, send me a PM and I'll try to get you a PDF of the target.
J.B.

Daryl:
This one, JB?

alacran:
That is a fun target. Unfortunately, I won' be able to shoot anything for a couple of months. Left wing in a sling.

Daryl:
Eyeee - hope nothing serious, alacran. :)

Seth Isaacson:
I printed a few off and hope to give it a try since its slowly turning towards spring here. I have a feeling the first attempt or two will be too embarrassing to share since I have hardly shot since October.  ;D

Hope you have a quick and easy recovery alacran.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version