Author Topic: Herschels oldest Anvil?  (Read 18546 times)

PINYONE

Re: Herschels oldest Anvil?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
Well Guys I did it, look at the Public Relations job I accomplished for Herschel- Jan and Art. These people pay me for this PR. Now just kidding, Herschel is a Legend in his own time- as I am a Legend in my own Mind- I am amazed at how fired up you guys get- you would have thought the British attacked again- grab your Arms off to fight the "Great Pinyon". Ole Dennis and Ken leading the charge, oh I forgot General Washington also. I know the troops will muster when they read this and guess what I have got Herschels first beer can, now what you gonna do? One of my ancestors from South Carolina was known as the "Swamp Fox"- I guess thats where I get my stealth from- THE GREAT PINYON !!!! my famous quote of the day- "I tell the truth when I don't Lie".

eagle24

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »
I just want to jump in and say thanks to Art and Jan for IMO one of the best websites on the internet.

PINYONE

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 12:13:31 AM »
Seems that Anvils-" thanks to my bringing them to the forum" have caused quite a stir. Because many of you enjoy reading my Post- I am going to give you a place where you can buy Barrel anvils- Swage Anvils and just big Old Anvils. I will be selling these out of Herschels Barn- just kidding- calm down. Now any day look on EBAY and buy them to your hearts content. Then you can thank the Great Pinyon for the tip! Remember the 250 pound ones are heavy-like the Swamp Fox off in the darkness I go- the "Great Pinyon!"

Offline Randy Hedden

• member 2
  • American Mountain Men #1393
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 01:19:07 AM »
As a photographer I can say that it has some GREAT photography and as a budding longrifle nut it is a great place to see a huge amount of GREAT work.

Why thanks Craig,

I took some of those pictures.

Randy Hedden

www.harddogrifles.com
American Mountain Men #1393

Offline T.C.Albert

• Global Moderator
    • the hunting pouch
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 02:31:29 AM »
I love that anvil photo...tools and materials are the most important things to a craftsmans craft.
To me such tools say as much as the works created with them, and the two go hand in hand.
Both are inspirational if not inseperable.
T.C. Albert
"...where would you look up another word for thesaurus..."
Contact at : huntingpouch@gmail.com

Photog

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 04:08:51 AM »
As a photographer I can say that it has some GREAT photography and as a budding longrifle nut it is a great place to see a huge amount of GREAT work.

Why thanks Craig,

I took some of those pictures.

Randy Hedden

www.harddogrifles.com

Very well done, Indeed.

TNrifleman

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 01:24:37 AM »
Very interesting site that I wasn't aware of. Thanks for the link, Ken.

shifty

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 12:28:01 AM »
.Herschel is an idol to most who are into black powder, he has done so much for craft.A very tallented person in my opinion.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 01:37:47 AM by shifty »