General discussion > Antique Gun Collecting

Auction on Proxibid With Super Ernst Smoothrifle

(1/5) > >>

Ats5331:
FYI there is an auction up on Proxibid that has some nice rifles. An Attributed Schroyer, signed Kaup, and an absolute bombshell signed Adam Ernst smooth rifle.

Given we all appreciate rifles, thought I would throw the link on here. Ernst is Lot #26. Attributed Schroyer is #34.

https://www.proxibid.com/LaMaster-Arms-LLC/LaMaster-Arms-March-2024-Auction/event-catalog/258761

Cades Cove Fiddler:
 ;) ;)... thanx... couple others than the ones you mentioned caught my attention... regards,... Cades Cove Fiddler.....

Ats5331:

--- Quote from: Cades Cove Fiddler on March 24, 2024, 03:02:37 AM --- ;) ;)... thanx... couple others than the ones you mentioned caught my attention... regards,... Cades Cove Fiddler.....

--- End quote ---

I had only gotten so far in the catalog haha. Nice Pipe Tomahawks as well!

Tanselman:
This is Brian LaMaster's new web site and his move into marketing top notch early firearms and related materials. I've known Brian for years in the KRA, and he is honest and a good person to deal with and easy to talk to. My only question on this auction is how high the reserves are set. It looks like none have been reached, and I'm interested in seeing how close they are to full value of the items... which I realize is always subjective. I guess I'm cheap, but I always like to see an auction house's reserve, or minimum selling/opening price, so I know if I'm in the ballpark if/when interested in an item. 

Shelby Gallien

Daniel Coats:
I can't figure out how much the auction fees are. I see 5% internet fee plus shipping which doesn't sound right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version