Author Topic: Kibler Woodsrunner Stock  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Jimmytheshirt

• Starting Member
Kibler Woodsrunner Stock
« on: March 27, 2024, 11:22:22 PM »
First let me preface everything that follows with an admission that 99.9% of the problem I had was caused by me and my inexperience. 

I had an issue with a Woodsrunner stock.  Instead of contacting the Kibler team right away, I tried to deal with it myself and due to my inexperience, I did it poorly.  Then I contacted Kibler.  Jim and the team demonstrated incredible patience with me and in the end remedied my issue with unmatched understanding and customer service. 

I won't go into the boring details. But let me say this clearly, If you are on the fence about saving to buy one of these kits, think no more.  Do it.  You'll not find a more supportive and helpful crew than the Kibler team.  You can spend more, but you'll never get an entire team more dedicated to your success.  Thanks to Jim, Catherine, Bree, and all involved with my build.  Based on my experience,I could not recommend a product or business more than Kibler Longrifles. 

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
Re: Kibler Woodsrunner Stock
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 04:09:44 AM »
Thank you.  Let us know if we can help further.

Jim

Offline Steeltrap

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 03:00:42 PM »
A glowing report on quality customer service! Kudo's to Kibler!!   8)

Offline BrianS

• Starting Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 07:28:09 PM »
Hi Jimmy! What a great testimonial to the Kibler quality service.  But would it be impolite to ask about the issue. Whatever beginner "mistake" you make is probably one that I'll also make. Learning from your experience would be very useful.  :)

Offline Jimmytheshirt

• Starting Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2024, 03:02:38 PM »
Hi Jimmy! What a great testimonial to the Kibler quality service.  But would it be impolite to ask about the issue. Whatever beginner "mistake" you make is probably one that I'll also make. Learning from your experience would be very useful.  :)

Brian S  - I'll message you.

Offline Hawg

• Starting Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2024, 07:18:22 PM »
I didn't have an issue with the wood. Polishing the trigger guard was a nightmare. I agree, if you're on the fence just do it. If somebody like me can build one anybody can. Jim and his team put out a fantastic product. I ordered a plain stock and all I can say is if this is plain I can't imagine what extra fancy looks like. If I was more affluent I'd love to have a SMR. Maybe someday.

Offline J.M.Browning

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 12:50:31 PM »
I really amazed at their level of patience - could be the majority of customers are not even familiar with smearing a finish on a board or filing a finger nail . One can only Imagine the calls they receive . I have called & been treated with respect & helpful attitude something not common in the long rifle world . His ingenuity & thinking out side the box has made it possible for many non builders own a rifle of their dreams without years of waiting . Once again the service is as good as it gets .
Thank you Boone , Glass with all the contemplate I read with todays (shooter's lightly taken as such) , you keep things simple .

Offline oldtravler61

• We all make mistakes.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 04:53:06 PM »
   Got to give Jim a lot of credit for his patience. With some of the questions I've read. I'd need a shot or two of liquor before I replied..
Kudos to Jim...

Offline koauke

• Starting Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 09:36:39 AM »
Agreed, outstanding products and outstanding customer service.  I’m grateful the Kibler’s have modeled their business in the manner they have and that they have been able to take the extra step for customers.  When I contacted them with a couple of questions my experience was the same.  No doubt why they have been so successful.

As a previous post said, it really does give an opportunity for the average person to put together and end up with a great rifle.  Their YouTube videos are also a huge bonus.  What better way to get more people interested in crafting and muzzleloading.

I am thrilled with my woodsrunner.  I also learned a lot along the way.

As an aside, and in agreement with a previous post, I’ve never understood the stuffiness some with a wealth of knowledge have to helping those with less experience and the most basic questions.  It’s unfortunate and happens in all walks of life.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 10:50:44 AM by koauke »