General discussion > Gun Building

Kibler Woodsrunner Stock

(1/2) > >>

Jimmytheshirt:
First let me preface everything that follows with an admission that 99.9% of the problem I had was caused by me and my inexperience. 

I had an issue with a Woodsrunner stock.  Instead of contacting the Kibler team right away, I tried to deal with it myself and due to my inexperience, I did it poorly.  Then I contacted Kibler.  Jim and the team demonstrated incredible patience with me and in the end remedied my issue with unmatched understanding and customer service. 

I won't go into the boring details. But let me say this clearly, If you are on the fence about saving to buy one of these kits, think no more.  Do it.  You'll not find a more supportive and helpful crew than the Kibler team.  You can spend more, but you'll never get an entire team more dedicated to your success.  Thanks to Jim, Catherine, Bree, and all involved with my build.  Based on my experience,I could not recommend a product or business more than Kibler Longrifles. 

Jim Kibler:
Thank you.  Let us know if we can help further.

Jim

Steeltrap:
A glowing report on quality customer service! Kudo's to Kibler!!   8)

BrianS:
Hi Jimmy! What a great testimonial to the Kibler quality service.  But would it be impolite to ask about the issue. Whatever beginner "mistake" you make is probably one that I'll also make. Learning from your experience would be very useful.  :)

Jimmytheshirt:

--- Quote from: BrianS on March 29, 2024, 07:28:09 PM ---Hi Jimmy! What a great testimonial to the Kibler quality service.  But would it be impolite to ask about the issue. Whatever beginner "mistake" you make is probably one that I'll also make. Learning from your experience would be very useful.  :)

--- End quote ---

Brian S  - I'll message you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version