Author Topic: Funky Full Stock Survivor - $795 shipped to lower 48.  (Read 498 times)

Offline Brent English

• Robust Wood Lathes
Funky Full Stock Survivor - $795 shipped to lower 48.
« on: October 06, 2024, 04:43:31 AM »
I got this gun 5-10 years ago from someone walking around a modern gun show.  He'd been using it squirrel hunting.  As you can see from the pictures it has some losses and a very nice period repair to the wrist.  At one time, I posted pictures on the ALR antique gun page, and someone identified it by the cheek piece carving and other moldings.  Sorry, I've lost that information, but I do seem to recall it was an Ohio maker.  If anyone wants to chime in on the maker that would be great.  Barrel is 38 1/2" and was probably shortened once.  Batteries are dead in my bore light, but I'm assuming it's shootable based on the PO telling me he hunted with it.  Seven groove rifling, .36-.38 caliber.  Barrel is tapered, about 15/16" at the breech and 13/16' at the muzzle.  LOP is 13 1/4".  Lock clicks up, but only seems to go to half cock.  Triggers work. There are a lot of details about this gun that make it interesting.  Price reflects condition.  $795 shipped to the lower 48.  I do a nice job packaging, building a fitted box with padding for each gun.  Save $95 and pick it up in SW Wisconsin.  Personal check or PayPal to friends please. 

Done right is better than done fast.

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
Re: Funky Full Stock Survivor - $795 shipped to lower 48.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2024, 03:56:59 PM »
 Here is the original post, some of the Pix have been lost to Pbucket but the text is still there.

Tim C.

https://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=38988.msg377078#msg377078
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 08:42:18 PM by Tim Crosby »

Offline Brent English

• Robust Wood Lathes
Re: Funky Full Stock Survivor - $795 shipped to lower 48.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2024, 07:32:25 PM »
Thanks for finding and posting that Tim !
Done right is better than done fast.