Author Topic: Finished up a fowler.  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Marcruger

Re: Finished up a fowler.
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2020, 02:19:04 AM »
Yep, that is a fine looking gun I'd be proud to own.  I really like the wood finish and architecture.  Very appealing.  God Bless,   Marc

Offline alacran

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2020, 03:59:58 PM »
Very nice gun Justin. I have to agree with Mike Brooks, this is the best work you have shown us. It is crisp and clean and the architecture is spot on. Congratulations.

A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.  Frederick Douglass

Offline Justin Urbantas

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2020, 05:53:52 PM »
Thanks guys. It is my hope that each gun I build is better and better. I'm always learning. If I live to be 84, I've got another 50 years to get better.

Offline Kingsburyarms

• Jon Rider
  • member 2
  • Jon Rider
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2020, 02:18:23 AM »
Stellar job. Very nice looking. Thank you for posting. I’m working on a Fowler now and any post helps!!!!

Jon

JohnN

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2020, 04:15:36 AM »
Building the TOW English Fowler kit with brass parts right now. Since I lack carving or engraving skills my build will be along same lines. Hope mine turns out as nice. May send the brass to a friend for some light engraving.

Offline Clint

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 05:05:49 AM »
As far as I can tell, every one who contributed to this thread is right. In particular the voice of wisdom, Bob Roller. I like dark chocolate with a little salt.