Author Topic: Updated HCH Website  (Read 3526 times)

Offline hornturner

Updated HCH Website
« on: September 28, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »
The website for "The Honourable Company of Horners" has been updated, expanded and greatly improved by Guild member Dave Rase.  Check it out at http://www.hornguild.org/default.php

Art DeCamp

Offline David Rase

• If we need it here, make it here. Charlie Daniels
Re: Updated HCH Website
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »
     I just added new pictures to the photo gallery of some of our members work.  If you are a member of the HCH and would like to have me post some photos of your horn work on the web page contact me at davidrase@msn.com.  If you are not a member and would like to be then look at the membership page on our websight.
     I am checking the mail box at least weekly so those of you who have tried to contact the HCH via email over the past few years to no avail will now be able to get a message to us and it will be read and answered or forwarded to the proper committee member for action.   
DMR

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »
 Very nice job Dave, looks great, well done.

Thanks, Tim C.

Offline G. Elsenbeck

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 12:47:54 AM »
Art, tell Dave he did a great job.  I especially like the new featured article on screwtip horns.
Gary E
Journeyman in the Honourable Company of Horners (HCH) and a member in the Contemporary Longrifle Association (CLA)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Offline David Rase

• If we need it here, make it here. Charlie Daniels
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 05:47:33 AM »
I especially like the new featured article on screwtip horns.
Gary E
Gary,  Glad to hear you enjoyed the screwtip horn article.  As the webmaster, I plan on changing out the featured article every 3 to 4 months.  I also want to post pictures of members horns as I receive them.  I still have a lot to learn about web pages.  As I get  more experienced I will update the web sight with new features hopefully making it more appealing and easier to navigate.
DMR