Author Topic: ALR Museum presents "The Laudenslager Exhibit"  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Hurricane ( of Virginia)

• Library_mod
ALR Museum presents "The Laudenslager Exhibit"
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »
The Laudenslager Family, noted Pennsylvania Gunsmiths, as researched and presented by Mark Laudenslager ( a descendant and collector) is the latest "grand prize" presentation of the ALR Museum and Library.

Please enjoy and note the quality and completeness of presentations that are exhibited in the Museum. Certainly a tribute and additional contribution to the study of the American Longrifle being made by all contributors to our collective efforts!

Here is the URL:

https://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?board=435.0

The Museum Committee

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:22:56 PM by Dennis Glazener »

Offline Rich N.

• Starting Member
Re: ALR Museum presents "The Laudenslager Exhibit"
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 05:56:35 PM »
Mark,

What a great presentation of Laudenslager rifles together with a rifle by their cousin John George Ulrich. Thanks for sharing all of this great material.  I have a photograph of Samuel Laudenslager which I thought might be of interest with this material. 

[

Here is a photograph of a rifle by their uncle, S. H. St.Clair

[
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:23:55 PM by Dennis Glazener »

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
Re: ALR Museum presents "The Laudenslager Exhibit"
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 07:13:06 PM »
Mark,  Fantastic work on the family history.  That's what it's all about.  Thanks for
sharing it.  I love that early Wm. rifle.  It's a work of art.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.