Author Topic: Ohio Longrifle Collectors articles  (Read 3172 times)

Offline T.C.Albert

• Global Moderator
    • the hunting pouch
Ohio Longrifle Collectors articles
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:45:09 PM »
There used to be a web site will many of the past articles from" The Ohio Longrifle Collectors" ...Im looking for the article on Mercer County Powder Horns writen by Shelby...does anyone have or know that link?

Thanks a million..
TCA

"...where would you look up another word for thesaurus..."
Contact at : huntingpouch@gmail.com

Offline G-Man

• Member 3
Re: Ohio Longrifle Collectors articles
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 09:52:45 PM »
Tim - I don't have the link handy but can find it for you tonight.  As of a few weeks ago, they were redoing their website and the on-line articles were not available.

Guy

altankhan

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:56:23 PM »
Here is the link, but as Guy says, they are re-doing the site:

Offline Tanselman

• member 2
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 01:48:26 AM »
Tim,  If all else fails, e-mail me your mailing address, and I'll make a copy of the article and send it to you. I've seen several more horns since that article, and hope to do a follow-up article one of these days... but then I have a lot of projects waiting for "one of these days."  Merry Christmas,  Shelby Gallien

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 02:16:04 AM »
Shelby,
Thanks for your offer to TCA re the AOLRC artical. If any of you have a need for other articals, let me know, we have access to many old Muzzle Blasts as well as our own periodicals. As a long time member, and past president, of the AOLRC, I will be happy to help secure information for you.
Mark
Mark

Offline T.C.Albert

• Global Moderator
    • the hunting pouch
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 03:40:23 AM »
Thanks a million guys...but let me really rummage my files before I pester you for a copy Shelby...I had made myself a reference copy from the web and had it this  summer, but you think I could find it now....? I'm sure looking forward to the new web site Mark, and the new article Shelby...Merry Christmas to you all and thanks again very much..
TCA
"...where would you look up another word for thesaurus..."
Contact at : huntingpouch@gmail.com