Author Topic: Tennessee Bullet Molds  (Read 2643 times)

Offline T*O*F

Tennessee Bullet Molds
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:56:38 PM »
I am hosting the website for Tennessee Bullet Molds on my old webspace.  Of interest to musket shooters are the minies and bullet sizers that he offers.  He is currently lining up several businesses to carry his products and I had heard that Lee Shaver was going to do an article on his sizers.  He also offers pistol loading stands for you revolver shooters.

I think that George is nearing retirement from his regular job in the next few years and is currently getting the business set up as a part time endeavor.  He has mentioned that he plans to expand his product line at that later date and may expand into round ball molds.   Anyway, you may want to check his current available offerings and see if anything is of interest to you.  Most items are machined on demand, except for certain stock items he keeps in inventory, so consider the circumstances and don't expect instant shipping on all items.

http://oldfoxtraders.com/TnMolds/
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson