Author Topic: Gunsmith of Grenville county videos **Updated 8/22/17**  (Read 11952 times)

petera

Gunsmith of Grenville county videos **Updated 8/22/17**
« on: July 13, 2015, 12:52:00 AM »
Just to let you know that the complete 4 DVD/Volume set of "Stocking The American Longrifle" is now available on:www.gunsmithofgrenvillecounty.com

The cost is $20 per DvD until March 1, 2017, when the price will rise to $25 per.
Coming very soon is the Box Set of "Stocking The American Longrifle" which will contain the above 4 DvDs plus a bonus DvD.  The content of the bonus DvD will soon show on the website, but I can report that my son, andrew, just sent me the edited material on "Hand-Inletting The Swamped Barrel" and it looks good.  The Box Set (primarily for those who have not bought one of my DvDs) will cost $90 before and after March 1, 2017.

Cheers,   PeterA
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:44:35 PM by Dennis Glazener »

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
**All 4 volumes are now available** see my website: www.gunsmithofgrenvillecounty.com

The series, "Stocking the American Longrifle", is essentially what my students accomplish during my 2-week Summer courses.  What sets these DVDs apart from the other fellows' products, is that we are not cutting out any material to fit within the limitations of one, or more DVDs.  If it takes 4, or 5, or even 6 DVDs to cover the subject, the viewer will see it all.  I don't ever want to leave a beginner stuck, and wondering what to do next.  Hence the size of my book........

Regards,   Peter A. Alexander
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:35:45 PM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Gunsmith of Grenville county videos **Updated 8/22/17**
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 02:07:55 AM »
Just thought I would  post the news that the Box Set, comprising the 4 Volumes of "Stocking the American Longrifle" + a Bonus DvD, containing material that would not easily fit into the 4 Volumes, is now available for $90.  The Bonus DvD is available separately for $20.  The single DvDs (Volumes I - IV) now sell for $25.
My website: gunsmithofgrenvillecounty.com
Thanks,
Peter
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:45:21 PM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Gunsmith of Grenville county videos **Updated 8/22/17**
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 07:43:04 PM »
Now available on my website: http://gunsmithofgrenvillecounty.com, "Stocking the American Longrifle" in 4 DvDs @ $25 each, plus the Bonus DvD @ $20 for those who purchased individual Volumes.  The Box Set, containing all 4 Volumes plus the Bonus DvD is also available for $90.

The first of our single DvDs, "Making Your Own Single Trigger" is now available for $25.
Coming soon: Making Your Own Double Set Triggers"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:45:40 PM by Dennis Glazener »