Author Topic: 2020 Vision: Updated Tutorials  (Read 1335 times)

Offline rich pierce

• Administrator
2020 Vision: Updated Tutorials
« on: January 14, 2020, 03:53:54 PM »
We have the best and most extensive tutorials on gunmaking and accoutrement making on the planet. But due to many pictures having been hosted by Photobucket or TinyPic in accounts that are no longer accessible, about a third of these topics have fuzzy or missing pictures. While still of value, “a picture is worth a thousand words”.

If you are one of the strong contributors who have shared techniques in topics that have become tutorials, please go look and see if some of yours are all fuzzed up with missing or fuzzy pix. If possible, please consider fixing one tutorial a month in 2020. I know several (Taylor, Dave Person, David Rase) who have done a lot of this already. Thanks!
Andover, Vermont

Offline Craig Wilcox

Re: 2020 Vision: Updated Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 06:15:37 PM »
A great big THANKS to all of you that take your valuable time to fix the problem - greatly appreciated!
Craig Wilcox
We are all elated when Dame Fortune smiles at us, but remember that she is always closely followed by her daughter, Miss Fortune.

Offline Jackp

• Starting Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 04:57:08 AM »
Thanks, I thought I had a browser problem with all these posts and no images.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:30:59 AM by Ky-Flinter »

Offline Curtis

• Missouri
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 02:44:34 AM »
Got four of them boogers fixed today!  Few more to go...

Curtis
Curtis Allinson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, late at night when I am alone in the inner sanctum of my workshop and no one else can see, I sand things using only my fingers for backing