Author Topic: OFF TO FEFLEY CREEK RODYVUS  (Read 6023 times)

Daryl

OFF TO FEFLEY CREEK RODYVUS
« on: August 28, 2009, 07:11:12 AM »
Taylor and I are off thethe rody at 0:400 -  Won't be back until atfer the the 7th/  Wish you are ALL there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tracy and I tkred out a bottle of Back Rushan - Badddddd idea/ having trought typing - well, some of you migt undrstrand.  oh MAN!  Anyway - we're of inthe morning - have a great weekend and a great week!!!!  See ya on the flip side!

Offline Roger Fisher

Re: OFF TO FEFLEY CREEK RODYVUS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
Taylor and I are off thethe rody at 0:400 -  Won't be back until atfer the the 7th/  Wish you are ALL there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tracy and I tkred out a bottle of Back Rushan - Badddddd idea/ having trought typing - well, some of you migt undrstrand.  oh MAN!  Anyway - we're of inthe morning - have a great weekend and a great week!!!!  See ya on the flip side!
What the H     is Back Rushan ???  Some sort of primer/foreplay ;)

Leatherbelly

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 06:19:26 PM »
  I'll have two of whatever he's been drinkin!

Candle Snuffer

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 03:42:28 AM »
Have a good trip and lots of fun! :)

Harnic

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »
LOL!  Daryl just exposed his theme for Heffley!  :D  Have fun buddy, I wish I could make it this year...

Offline Acer Saccharum

• Administrator
    • Thomas  A Curran
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 01:03:44 AM »
I think Daryl may have had his spell check turned way down on low.  ;D
Tom Curran's web site : http://monstermachineshop.net
Ramrod scrapers are all sold out.

Offline Brian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 02:24:51 AM »
I think he must have been feeding his spell check some of that "Back Rushan".  Sorry I missed that.
"This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation"

Leprechaun

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 03:41:01 AM »
Forrestry paid everyone at the Heffley rondy a visit yesterday (Saturday) at 5:00 AM to inform them that they are on emergency evacuation notice. Fires are within 5 miles of the gun range and if the winds switch they'll have to bug out. Hopefully the @!*% fires stay away.

Offline trentOH

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 06:12:17 AM »
Sure would be nice if that Pacific Hurricane (how's that for an oxymoron?) would speed up and dump all of it's rain on the California wildfires! Anybody have experience in altering the course and speed of storms?

Leprechaun

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 06:35:51 AM »
Anybody have experience in altering the course and speed of storms?

Al Gore.

Leatherbelly

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 07:08:04 AM »
  Hey Lepricod, :o
  See you didn't get to go either! ;D Planting winter wheat or what?

Harnic

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 05:55:20 PM »
I for one am glad I chose not to go!  The smoke is bad enough at home from all the forest fires without adding flames too!  I hope Daryl & Taylor's lodges are flame proof!

Leatherbelly

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 04:10:56 AM »
I think they're called Cyclones or anti-cyclones on the Pacific side. Or is it Typhoons? LOL!! I just hope the rondy goes off without a hitch. I'm envious,@!*%?&! Can't go this year!

Teach

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 06:01:37 AM »
A heffley without leatherbelly is like    ????????                            an ice cream cone without ice cream  ;D
 Cheers (fort shoot) Bob.

Leatherbelly

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »
Thanks Bob!
 that truly is a compliment I'll have to live up to next year! ...I'll have a double of everything!! No wait,make that a triple! I sure miss all you guys and gals. If nothing else,I'm with you in spirit.Salute and enjoy!

here's one for the boys
 There once was this Sister from Prague
 Who thot all children came from god
 it wasn't the allmighty that crept up her nitey
It was Rodger the Dodger,the Clodd!

Leprechaun

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 06:39:09 AM »
  Hey Lepricod, :o
  See you didn't get to go either! ;D Planting winter wheat or what?

I'm usually on a murderous rampage this time of year. Wouldn't have been worth the trip if you aint there anyhow. Shooting just don't seem the same without hearing that cackle from down the line somewhere, "How can ANYBODY dryball???"...........DRYBALL!!!!!!!! ;D ;D. PRICELESS!. ;D

Teach

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 08:13:34 AM »
Tina and I didn't go this year either, we're off to Ravensdale Wash. for a 4 day Rondy  ;D
Cheers Bob.

Daryl

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 05:31:20 AM »
I just re-read my last post - WOW!!!!!  - Big problem with spell-check -  you have to use it - Problem I was having is I couldn't read what I was typing - Black Russian - Taylor finished it off for me - nice guy.
We got home late last night - had a great time - smoke pretty much cleared off by about Tuesday & Wed. - had a little spot fire about 4 miles away on Monday night but no big deal, more people bugged out - Taylor and I and Chatts stayed as there was no danger as long as the winds didn't change normal directions & they didn't.  Started raining at night most all week, with a heavy rain storm mid-week- put a 'damper' on things.  We were off the fire alert by the weekend & shot the Helfley Creek club's trail through the bush - that was fun.
I used the 14 bore rifle for 5 events - won some, lost some - she didn't let me down.  It was a bit of a push using her in the BP Ctg. event, but placed a lot higher than a lot of ctg. shooters.
Dave and Gail didn't come- sure missed their presence.  Some misinformation about the fires and evacuation by the media - apparently.
The fire that brought on the evac. alert notice was North East of us, and travelling North - never wavered.
Taylor shot well in some events, less so in others - same as I did.
Ya know, I didn't take a single picture - hope none were taken of me on one particular night.

Had a GREAT TIME, wish you all were there.