Author Topic: AZWINS  (Read 1515 times)

Offline alacran

AZWINS
« on: September 29, 2021, 02:41:46 PM »
At the Friendship September shoot, I was asked by quite a few people if AZWINS was going to happen in 2022.
The answer is yes and it is scheduled for February 6 though the12.
the website for the shoot is; azmuzzleloading.com .
Right now the site only has the dates for the 2022 shoot. However there is plenty of information about the past events as well as scores.
The last shoot was held in 2020. I spent most of my time shooting and visiting with friends and never listened to the news and stayed away from my phone.
As I drove back home from Phoenix the news on the radio informed me of the pandemic pandemonium which was just starting.
Due to Covid the match was not held this year.
Hopefully I will get to see some of you there.
A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.  Frederick Douglass

Offline nemovir

Re: AZWINS
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 04:23:23 AM »
Any new information?

Offline alacran

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 04:02:08 PM »
The website has a a page for the flyer. That is all I know.
A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.  Frederick Douglass

Offline nemovir

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 08:30:28 PM »
I did go to the website and it implies that the shoot will be held, but I find this message.  2022 AZWINS Schedule of Events does not exist yet.  We are almost in mid January.

Offline alacran

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 04:39:35 PM »
There is a flyer for the event but for some reason, it has not been posted on the website.
The dates for the event on the website are correct. Only thing different this year the fee has been raised to $80.00.
The fee includes all targets for all the events.

Offline longcruise

• Arvada, Colorado
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2022, 12:28:23 AM »
This flyer was sent to me by a friend.

Mike Lee