Author Topic: New Members  (Read 3934 times)

Offline Randy Hedden

• member 2
  • American Mountain Men #1393
New Members
« on: September 26, 2009, 10:44:10 PM »
In the past few days we have had two new members join the ALR.  One is a well known horner and the other is a well known horner as well as being an accomplished quill worker.  Maybe these two gentlemen will join in here in the "Accoutrements" forum??

Randy Hedden
American Mountain Men #1393

Offline G. Elsenbeck

Re: New Members
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 06:31:17 AM »
It's okay gentlemen don't be bashful now.  We tend to have some lively discussions and at the same time most of us have a great time learning a new thing or two.  While some of us (sadly, I don't count myself in that group) have particularly more talent than others, it is still a friendly and informative thread where good critiques and/or pointers are willingly shared.  And, despite the rumors you may have heard, we don't usually bite off the heads of our offspring as offering to the Gods for better horns or.......... better talent.  ;D
Gary
Journeyman in the Honourable Company of Horners (HCH) and a member in the Contemporary Longrifle Association (CLA)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

wbgv

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 07:10:36 PM »
Glad to be here..Just got back from the Eastern Rendezvous..great time..attendance seemed lower than others at Muddy Run..I will using the forum and not just watching..
thanks for the welcome
Mike Small

'not all, who wander, are lost'

Offline Randy Hedden

• member 2
  • American Mountain Men #1393
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »
Welcome aboard, Mike.

Randy Hedden
American Mountain Men #1393

Offline G. Elsenbeck

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »
Welcome aboard Mike.  I admire your horn work and glad to have another set of eyes helping us become better.
Gary
Journeyman in the Honourable Company of Horners (HCH) and a member in the Contemporary Longrifle Association (CLA)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 01:32:09 AM »
  Welcome, will be waiting to see some posts. I have watched your website for some time, outstanding work.

Tim C.

Offline T.C.Albert

• Global Moderator
    • the hunting pouch
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 02:01:41 AM »
Hi Mike...welcome for sure..."not all who wander are lost"...great signature tag...(and all that glitters is not gold....)
TCA
"...where would you look up another word for thesaurus..."
Contact at : huntingpouch@gmail.com

Offline Don Getz

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 04:02:35 AM »
Mike.....good to see you checking in here.   I have and still enjoy one of your horns I got from the CLA, and of course it's
always a pleasure to run into you and Sly..............Don

Offline Tanselman

• member 2
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 04:47:07 AM »
Mike,  any chance you are related to any of the early Small gunsmiths??? We had John Small here in Vincennes, Indiana, and several Smalls over in Ohio, all fine makers.  Shelby Gallien