Author Topic: 13th Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Longrifle Show  (Read 1338 times)

Offline VP

13th Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Longrifle Show
« on: October 25, 2022, 03:03:43 AM »
On November 11th & 12th the 13th Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Longrifle Show will be held at the Wyndham Garden hotel at 2000 Loucks Road, York, PA. The Kentucky Rifle Foundation will be sponsoring a display of "Signed" York/Adams County rifles. If you have a signed rifle please bring it to the show so we can include it in our display. You can contact  me ( VP) or Mac Spencer (Mac) for more information or questions. We look forward to having a great show with nice display of rifles.

VP

Offline utseabee

Re: 13th Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Longrifle Show
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 11:36:30 PM »
    I look forward to seeing the display this year. The show is open to the public and anyone can view the KRF display and all of the other rifles there. In the past, a lot of the table holders would give you permission to handle or closely examine the items on their tables. There are always some great rifles at this show. It is well worth your time to attend.
The difficult we do at once, the impossible takes a little longer.

Offline utseabee

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 08:28:12 PM »
    I look forward to seeing the display this year. The show is open to the public and anyone can view the KRF display and all of the other rifles there. In the past, a lot of the table holders would give you permission to handle or closely examine the items on their tables. There are always some great rifles at this show. It is well worth your time to attend.

It appears that there are going to be some nice rifles on display at the show this year. I think they may also have some copies of the new soft cover version of Moravian Gun Making book for sale at the KRF table with the other books and CD's
The difficult we do at once, the impossible takes a little longer.

Offline Karl Kunkel

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 04:37:39 AM »
How was the show?  I had planned to drive down Friday, but the wife took ill suddenly.  Couldn't make either day.  Was looking forward to the KRF York/Adams display.  How was the new venue?
Kunk

Offline Dobyns

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2022, 04:51:32 PM »
It was an excellent show as usual, nice gun room with good light, plenty of parking, nice rooms.

Offline Mac

• Starting Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 03:03:18 PM »
Thanks to all of you that supported this years EPLShow and Dennis for posting it here on the ALR
Great KRF York/Adams signed Rifle display 3 Fredrick Sell, 2 Jacob Sell, Jacob Ernst signed "Jacob Ernst in York County #159",  Piper, Pritz, Welshans and more
Individual diplays "Roop" rifles and pistols, Kuntz rifle and pair of pistols, Bedford, thanks to all for doing the them
New venue review was all positive.
Mark your calender Sept. 29, 30 2023 "Eastern Pennsylvania Longrifle Show" same location
Mac.

Offline onthehillbill

• Starting Member
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 04:21:47 AM »
MAC,
Thank you for your time and effort to put on this very fine show!!  We just get to come, show and enjoy.
Thank you again!!