Author Topic: November 2020 Covid Postal Match  (Read 7463 times)

Offline Justin Urbantas

Re: November 2020 Covid Postal Match
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2020, 10:54:28 PM »
Thanks Taylor. That was a good shoot. I'm working on coming up with a Christmas themed shoot for this month. I'll post it tonight or tomorrow.

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2020, 11:13:12 PM »
Well, as they say on Forged in Fire  -this round  ---  IS OVER!  And the winner of the November Covid Postal Shoot, is Justin Urbantas, with a very respectable score of 84/90.  He will receive the folding knife prize, and will be responsible for sponsoring the December match.  I want to thank everyone who braved the snow, wind and cold and submitted targets.  Oh, that's just what we Canucks dealt with.  Most of you Americans had 70 deg. sunshine, T shirt and runner weather.  Justin likely already has something funky in mind.  Nicely done, my friend.
Daryl and Osprey both posted close second place targets of 82/90 - but there can be only one (first)!

Well it did snow on my the last day, this far South, but we had plenty of fair days.  I hope to shoot in some of these, but last month wasn't the month for me. Thanks to all participating and making these happen.

It's fun to watch even if all we see is targets and excuses.  :P   
Hold to the Wind

Offline Daryl

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2020, 03:06:12 AM »
LOL Wade. Well said. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V