Author Topic: 35th annual VA KY Rifle show Front Royal VA this Friday and Sat Oct 25 & 26  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
For all you guys anywhere near Front Royal VA this is a great show to see original both PA/KY Rifles as well as southern rifles. Good show, wish I could attend but have to miss this year.
Dennis

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jim Chambers

I'll be there for sure and will have more of the Bob Roughton collection there for sale.  I'm down to 29 left out of the nearly 100 that I had initially.  Some of the best ones are still available.  Stop by and at least say hello.

Offline bama

• Calvary Longrifles
I will be heading that way early Thursday morning about 5am central time. It is a great show.

Jim
Jim Parker

"An Honest Man is worth his weight in Gold"

Offline Stoner creek

I sure wish that I could go. Gots a rendezvous on Saturday. Maybe next year!!!
Stop Marxism in America

Offline Bill Wilde

• Starting Member
Love this show and the area its in as well. Unfortunately I've got to work this weekend. Always next year ...

Offline WElliott

• member 2
We are looking forward to being there this weekend. Tim’s show is one of the best. 

Wayne Elliott

Offline hornturner

I am planning on being there with a table.  Looking forward to being at this fun event!

Offline Mike Brooks

• Mike Brooks Gunmaker
Dad Gum that's a long way to go.  ???
NEW WEBSITE! www.mikebrooksflintlocks.com
Say, any of you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin'?

Offline Don Steele

I made it from Florida...
Good to get out of those 90 degree days..!!
Had to bundle up this morning just to get breakfast 🙀
It’s 43 degrees up here..!! That’s dead of Winter where I’m from.
Look at the world with a smilin' eye and laugh at the devil as his train rolls by...(Alison Krauss)

Offline Molly

A knife bearing the printed signature of Baxter Bean!!!! :o

Beans, Bulls and Sites, Oh my!

Offline bama

• Calvary Longrifles
It was a great show, I got to look at the Bean knife. It was quite impressive as was everything else on the owners table. I picked up a nice southern trigger guard and trigger and a very nice early lock at the show. I had a chance at a very nice southern rifle but unfortunately did not have the funds to be able to bring it home. I think it found a new home with the owner of the Bean knife.
Jim Parker

"An Honest Man is worth his weight in Gold"

Offline Jacob_S_P

Greatly regretting missing it. Health issues prevented my attendance sadly.
Next year.